NEW YORK, July 31, 2018 – Today BCW, a top-three, full-service, global communications agency, announced the appointment of regional market leaders who will be responsible for client and employee satisfaction as well as overall growth in their respective markets. All Market Leaders will report to Chris Foster, President, North America, BCW.
“Solidifying our leadership team is a crucial next step in our BCW integration across North America,” said Foster. “This is a team of exceptional performers who have deep market knowledge, impressive track records in developing talent and growing client business and, importantly, a deep passion for winning. I know that this is the right team to ensure we have the people and expertise our clients need to win in a constantly evolving business landscape.”
Market Leaders include:
- Austin: Callie Jernigan will become Market Leader. Jernigan was previously Market Leader for Austin for Cohn & Wolfe.
- Dallas: Teresa Henderson will become Market Leader. Henderson was previously Managing Director for Burson-Marsteller.
- Chicago: David Coronna will become Market Leader. Coronna was previously Managing Director for Burson-Marsteller.
- New York: Laura Eder will become the interim New York Market Leader and remain EVP/MD North America.
- Northeast (Boston and Pittsburgh): Drew O’Brien will become Market Leader and continue in his role as Client Leader for Bank of America.
- Southeast (Atlanta): Candace McCaffery will become Market Leader. McCaffery previously led the market for Cohn & Wolfe.
- Southwest/Memphis: Maury Lane will become Market Leader and continue in his role as Client Leader for FedEx.
- Washington, D.C.: AJ Jones will become interim Market Leader and continue in his role as Corporate Practice Leader.
- West Coast (San Francisco and LA): Mischa Dunton will become Market Leader. Dunton previously led the region for Cohn & Wolfe.
“Beyond the continued moves toward complete integration, I am most excited about the reception we have received from clients and prospective clients about what BCW can bring to their businesses. They know we have the experience, creativity and leadership to make a significant impact for them. The future is very bright,” Foster added.
BCW is one of the world’s largest, full-service, global communications agencies with deep expertise in digital and integrated communications, across all industry sectors. The agency combines expertise in digitally driven creative content and integrated communications – across the consumer, healthcare and technology sectors – with deep strength in public affairs, corporate reputation, crisis, and research and analytics.
# # #