The Government and Political Services Group (GPS) is a global specialty practice that brings together under one roof the leading political and government experts from Burson-Marsteller (global public and government relations), Penn, Schoen, Berland (polling/ political campaign management), and Prime Policy Group (US/ EU lobbying).
In addition to offering the complete array of services from its sister companies, the GPS group provides clients with:
- High-level strategic counsel at the nexus of political, policy and opinion research and analysis, government and public relations, and integrated modern communications.
- A coordinated and multi-disciplinary group of experts that bring to your service more than 250 years of combined experience in over 100 political and government communications campaigns.
- Turn-key implementation of complex and integrated multinational campaigns.
- Unmatched global footprint and access in 83 countries, as well as understanding of the diverse business cultures and political landscapes of these countries;
Members of Burson-Marsteller’s GPS Group have helped elect more than 30 global leaders in the last 30 years. For a complete presentation please contact us below.
GPS GROUP SERVICES
Country Branding and Re-positioning
International Media Relations
Public Diplomacy Campaigns
Media Monitoring and Rapid Response
Sovereign Economic Communications
Issues Management and Crisis Communications
Trade, Tourism and Investment Promotion
Market, Opinion and Political Research
US/EU Lobbying and Government Relations
- Integrated Political Campaign Management
- Advocacy Campaigns (Global)
- Party and Platform Building
- Campaign Tactics and Infrastructure Consulting
- Polling and Opinion Research
- Grassroots Campaigns (US/EU)
- Strategy and Message Development
- Rapid Response/War Room Management
- Communications and Media Planning
- Online Campaigns
For more information on the GPS team please click here.
The Government and Political Services Team is also supported by Burson-Marsteller’s Global Business Strategy Group which provides both internal and external global business counseling.