Don Baer – Worldwide President & CEO, Burson-Marsteller
Karen Hughes – Vice Chair, Burson-Marsteller
Charles R. Black – Chairman, Prime Policy Group
R. Scott Pastrick – President & CEO, Prime Policy Group
John Tanner – Vice Chair, Prime Policy Group
Former U.S. Congressman for 22 years, representing the 8th congressional district of Tennessee.
Served on the House Foreign Affairs Committee and the Ways and Means Committee, where he chaired both the Social Security and Trade Subcommittees.
Also served on the House Armed Services Committees was Chief Deputy Whip of the 109-111 Democratic Congresses.
Jay Leveton – Worldwide Executive Vice President, Burson-Marsteller
Pollster in the 2008 Hillary Clinton for President Campaign with extensive experience in both corporate image management and high level political research.
Expert in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, leading domestic and international research and advertising projects in over 25 countries, from Angola to Azerbaijan.
Nate Tibbits – U.S. Public Affairs Practice Chair, Burson-Marsteller
- Former Executive Secretary of the US National Security Council, where he supported President Obama and his team in formulating national security policy.
- Special Assistant to the President for Presidential Personnel, with oversight for candidate identification and the selection process of more than 1,000 presidential appointments.
- Former senior member of the Obama-Biden Presidential Transition Team, Chief Operating Officer for the Center for a New American Security, Vice President for International Education at Discovery Communications, and senior positions in the Albright Stonebridge Group and the National Democratic Institute.
- Has worked, lived and traveled in/to more than 70 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
Craig Smith – Senior Campaign Strategist & Principal, Penn Schoen Berland
Over 25 years of political campaign and strategy development experience
Has organized political campaigns at national, state and local events
- Held several positions under President Bill Clinton, including White House Political Director
Jeremy Galbraith – EMEA CEO & Global Chair, Public Affairs Practice, Burson-Marsteller
- Has advised multiple governments, prime ministers, senior politicians and regulatory heads on policy issues and positioning at home and abroad.
Dr. Matt Carter – CEO, Burson-Marsteller UK & Chairman, Penn Schoen Berland EMEA
Senior Counselor to multiple corporation heads of including Coca-Cola, Shell, Sky, Sony Erikson and Dell.
Robert Mack – Brussels CEO, Burson-Marsteller
David Harley – Senior Adviser, Burson-Marsteller Brussels
Chris Deri – CEO, Burson-Marsteller China
Jane Zhang – Director of Government Relations and Public Policy Consulting, B-M China
- Former Head of Strategic Policy for Pfizer China. In that role Jane built and led the team to analyze China’s healthcare reform and develop Pfizer’s position on reimbursement, pricing, intellectual property rights and international trade.
- Co-founded and led Tiger International Group in 2003, a research and consulting company specialized in providing China market entry and business development services to U.S. companies and organizations.
- Former principal aide to the Spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China.
- Jane played an important role in the historic ceremony marking Hong Kong’s return to China, and served as the press official of the Foreign Ministry Commissioner’s Office in Hong Kong. In this role, Jane designed and executed the Office’s communications plan around the “One Country, Two Systems” policy.
Ian McCabe – Managing Director, Asia - Pacific Public Affairs, Burson-Marsteller
- Advisor to the governments and heads of state of Hong Kong, Philippines, South Korea, among other countries.
Ramiro Prudencio – Latin America COO & Managing Director, Burson-Marsteller
Previous clients include NAFTA, Lockheed Martin, Coca-Cola, and Hewlett-Packard, among others.
· Gardner Peckham – Managing Director, Prime Policy Group
Previously served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs under James A. Baker, director of legislative affairs to NSC Advisor Brent Scowcroft, and senior foreign policy advisor to U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Newt Gingrich, among other senior roles.
Lisa Cotter Colangelo – Senior Consultant, Prime Policy Group
Robin Leeds – CEO, Winning Strategies LLC & Burson-Marsteller Strategic Partner
Senior political strategist, organizer, and advocate with more than 30 years of work in government, labor relations, business, and the non-profit sector.
- Former senior appointee in the Clinton White House on women’s and public right’s issues.
Amit Khetarpaul – Director, Public Affairs, Washington DC
Alex Braun - Vice President, Penn, Schoen & Berland
Extensive experience providing strategy, communications, tactics, and polling to political campaigns around the world.
Former advisor to the Prime Ministers of Great Britain and Slovakia and the Presidents of the Philippines and Ukraine, as well as dozens other high-level candidates, political parties, issue advocacy groups, and Fortune 500 companies.